Born in Madrid. She has a degree in Law and is passionate about art, specifically painting.
I started my career in painting since childhood as a self-taught person. I started with abstract painting and from there I moved on to realism thanks to the ArteDV academy. It is here where I have developed oil painting techniques with very varied themes ranging from landscape to portraiture. Guided by my curiosity, I have also made paintings in other techniques such as watercolor and figurative art.
I am in love with beauty, the feminine universe, seduction, harmony, always with positive energy, seeing the best in people and life situations.
Emotions, feelings, sensations are an important part of each of my paintings and they are all part of my personality.
There is a story behind every painting that is part of my life. A life sometimes unexpected, intense, determined and with a great sense of humor.
I have participated in several exhibitions both in Spain and abroad.
Some of these exhibitions are:
- Virtual exhibition, Ruta del Quijote. Don Quijote Iconographic Museum in Mexico at the 48th International Cervantino Festival. From 10/17 to 12/31 2020
- Exhibitions at the Prado Goyart Gallery in 2019
- Tetralogy of nature: water, fire, earth and air at the Manuel Alvar Library from November 6 to 30, 2018
- Tetralogy of Nature the Air in the Ulmacarisa Gallery from July 5 to 31, 2018
- Tribute to Russia: woman, culture and landscape. Russian Center for Science and Culture in Madrid from March 1 to March 31, 2018